How far along? 22 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss? +9 lbs
Maternity clothes? We made our first trip to Gap Maternity at the Galleria. I was able to pick up a few long sleeved tops. I also quickly discovered my love for their pure body shirts. so.soft.
Sleep? I now sleep with 4 standard sized pillows and a body pillow. I'm getting up about 5 times a night to pee. Not so awesome.
Miss anything? Being able to eat whatever I want without wondering if it's pregnancy-friendly.
Movement? Our babies are both very active. At my 22 week OB appointment you could hear the movement on the doppler. Today at my ultrasound the babies were all over the place.
Food cravings? Lucky charms. Yum!
Nausea? Brushing my teeth makes me gag, still.
Other symptoms? Backaches, heartburn.
Labor signs? Negatory.
Belly button? Still in. Can't see this changing for a while. Although the belly is growing.
Wedding rings on? Yep!
Mood? Relatively happy.
Looking forward to:
Maternity clothes? We made our first trip to Gap Maternity at the Galleria. I was able to pick up a few long sleeved tops. I also quickly discovered my love for their pure body shirts. so.soft.
Sleep? I now sleep with 4 standard sized pillows and a body pillow. I'm getting up about 5 times a night to pee. Not so awesome.
Miss anything? Being able to eat whatever I want without wondering if it's pregnancy-friendly.
Movement? Our babies are both very active. At my 22 week OB appointment you could hear the movement on the doppler. Today at my ultrasound the babies were all over the place.
Food cravings? Lucky charms. Yum!
Nausea? Brushing my teeth makes me gag, still.
Other symptoms? Backaches, heartburn.
Labor signs? Negatory.
Belly button? Still in. Can't see this changing for a while. Although the belly is growing.
Wedding rings on? Yep!
Mood? Relatively happy.
Looking forward to:
- Christmas!
- A full week off from work.
- Seeing Pete's parents I feel like we haven't seen them in too long.
- Austin/baby shower #1/seeing all of my lovely friends!
- Staying with the Keeles for two nights!
Other news:
Today we had our follow up anatomy ultrasound. The focus of this ultrasound was Baby A's (Zoey's) spine and heart, as well as Baby B's (Peter's) spine, heart, and cord insertion. Everything looked normal except Peter's cord insertion which we expected. Although last time they were worried it was "velementous" today they labeled it "marginal" which is basically the same thing, but they didn't show concern. This can cause vasa previa, although they aren't really that worried about it since the placenta is not near the cervix. The biggest worry is growth restriction. I will have regular ultrasounds to measure the babies' growth. Today both babies measured ABOVE the 90th percentile! They're big, weighing in at 1 pound 6 ounces (Zoey) and 1 pound 5 ounces (Peter). The maternal fetal medicine doctor even thought their due date was off based on their large measurements (it's not). My next ultrasound is in 4 weeks, just before my second glucose test/26 week appointment.
Also, our glider is already ready for pick up! Say what? We only ordered it 3 weeks ago, and it was expected to take 6-8 weeks. Looks like we need to start making room in our tiny apartment!
Here are the new pictures from today. I can't decide if I think the 3D/4D pictures are creepy or cool. I think mostly creepy. But here they are anyway:
Zoey - profile
Zoey - 3D face
Peter - face
Peter- 3D face




wow!! BIG STUFF!!! I love their names, by the way.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete