Friday, November 30, 2012

20 Weeks

The past 2 weeks have been awesome.  Anatomy ultrasound, gender reveal party, Thanksgiving, outlet mall shopping, lunch with Pete's grandpa.  We are blessed.  It was especially amazing to see Pete's grandpa's face when we told him we're naming our boy Peter.  He seemed so happy.

How far along? 20 weeks


Total weight gain/loss?  +3 lbs

Maternity clothes? When it was warm this week I attempted to wear an entire pre-pregnancy outfit.  I quickly discovered all my shirts are too short, and some of my maternity shirts are too short as well!  I really need to invest in some long tanks. Layering will be necessary.  I still really need to get some more leggings.  I could live in the,, but with one pair that's not really an option.  

Sleep?  Ugh. I have been sleeping horribly lately.  I wake up every two hours and it takes me about 45 minutes to fall back to sleep.  Getting comfortable is difficult.  Anyone out there use a pregnancy pillow? I think I need one. 

Miss anything?  Wine.  Sushi.  Sandwiches.  Fried eggs.  Sleep. A full wardrobe.  

Movement?  I can officially say I've felt baby!  Baby A moves more than baby B but I bet I'll be able to feel both more in the coming weeks.         

Food cravings?  Breakfast foods are a recent addition.  Still eating Nutella once a day on an eggo or an apple.  My appetite is back- not looking forward to seeing that on the scale. 

Nausea?  Still in the gag phase but I haven't thrown up in about 11 days!

Other symptoms?  Fatigue, sleeplessness, nasal congestion, headaches. 

Labor signs? No way jose.

Belly button?  Still in.  Can't see this changing for a while. Although the belly is growing.  

Wedding rings on?  Yep! 

Mood?  Mostly tired/sleepy/hungry. 

Looking forward to:
  • Registering for boy & girl things!
  • Feeling the babies move more frequently. And Pete being able to feel them, too.
  • A full week off at Christmas
  • Seeing Pete's parents at Christmas- I feel like we haven't seen them in too long. 
  • Our glider to arrive in 5-7 weeks!
  • The weekend. I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment