Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pete - BPC Update

Pete's words....

7:45 am. I'm about to try cleanse #1. Not excited. Maybe it's because I'm tired and grumpy or maybe I'm tired and grumpy cause of the cleanse. This is going to be hard, I already want food. Juice sound not be green. Whelp here I go. I'm expecting 16oz and 130 calories of hell. Hmmmm...it doesn't taste good. I can taste the cucumber. It leaves a terrible aftertaste. 2 chugs and I'm 2/5 done. Burped, it was gross.

7:56 am. Got distracted in the office. Forgot I had to drink this thing. 1/3 left. Coughed and almost puked. Another super nasty burp. I can't believe that I'm going to have to do this again later.

8:08 am. My stomach is full. I don't want to drink the rest.

8:11 am. Done. I want to puke, if I did it would be real gross.

1 comment: