Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Birthdays


I know so many people with March birthdays.  Sometimes it is hard to keep up with all of you!  Fun fact:  My sister and I were both born in March - two years and three days apart.  

This coming weekend we are going to Austin to celebrate with Stacy (she's a March 23rd birthday) & Becs (not a March birthday).  I cannot wait to see the two of them!  Becca has been up in the Fort for what seems like forever.  Stacy's been up in NYC doing her thing, kicking ass and taking names.  In fact, I just told Stacy she should blog her birthday list... and then I figured I should do the same to help the husband out! 

Things I need:
  • Medium Circle Brush - Sephora
  • Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightner - Aveda 
  • A filing cabinet
  • Grey Goose... we just ran out!
  • Blue cheese stuffed olives (for my Grey Goose martinis)
  • Anything from my Nordstrom wishlist
  • An amazing getaway to somewhere fabulous
  • A large piece of art of blown up photograph for above our table
Mostly I just can't wait to spend the weekend at the Keele's casita with my besties!

No comments:

Post a Comment