Saturday, January 7, 2012

Love ya!



Hi friends.  We have had kind of a rough week.  Our dear friend Kenny and his girlfriend passed away in a tragic car accident.  We are sad for all who knew them.  Kenny will always be my "grandson" and the co-inventor of beer-slaps.  I always took pride in the fact that he was my friend in LXA - even though he was Pete's brother.  I am so glad he and Kaat were able to celebrate our wedding with us.  I even made him promise to sit on my side (although I don't think he did... ha).


Friday night our friends (whom also knew Kenny & Kaat) invited us over.  It was so nice to be with friends and to be able to talk about them.  I am so grateful for all of my friendships and want to work harder to see friends more often.  I couldn't help but hug everyone on Friday night.  I just want all of you to know that I love ya!

I got to chat for a while with Stacy the other day (LOVE HER) and she requested I blog more to keep everyone informed on my happenings, and so I pledge to try.  Although I also hope to see all of you more, too. 

We will be heading to DFW for a few days for Kaat's services and Kenny's will be held next weekend in Houston.  We would love to see you while we're there.  

Sending you love! -C

1 comment: