Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ritual Cleanse Update

(1) Sweet Green Juice - yuck.  Although I think this one tasted better than BPC green juice, it still wasn't good.  Pete couldn't stand it.  I could really taste the celery and lemon in this one.  


(2) Seasonal Strawberry Watermelon - yum!  This was delicious!  I really want to try to make this one on my own with our juicer.  So refreshing.  


(3) Spicy Lemonade - ugh.  I was so looking forward to this one because I loved the BPC one.  I wasn't a fan of this one, as it had a very weird taste to it.  Not my favorite by far.  


(4) Cashew Milk - I honestly didn't get to try this one.  It expired before I got the chance.  Sorry Stacy!


(5) Post-Shred - This one is much like the BPC cashew milk, but made with almond milk instead.  It is designed to drink post-workout.  It was pretty tasty and less grainy than the BPC cashew milk.  


Will you try the Ritual Cleanse?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm. Interesting. I bet I would have liked them all :) I miss you! Skype soon?!

    ReplyDelete