Sunday, February 27, 2011

The McGrimley Wedding

Alison and John were married in Austin on February 5th.  They had a gorgeous ceremony at St. Austin's and an amazing reception at the always beautiful Driskill Hotel.  The food was incredible.  

Becca, Shannon, Alison, Carolyn, Lauren, Mandy

I can't even begin to describe how gorgeous Alison looked in her wedding gown.  She picked the perfect dress and couldn't have exuded any more bridal beauty.  She's a pretty one, that Alison!

The Mr. and Mrs.

It was so much fun to see everyone (Becca, Shannon, Mandy, Lauren, Alison) all in one place!   It was a great opportunity to get to know Mandy's man, Matt, as well.  We had a great time.  I just wish Pete could have been there instead of celebrating the Superbowl in Vegas... although I'm sure he had a great time, too!

Matt & Mandy

Shannon & Becca

Alison & Lauren

Shannon & Mandy

Alison & John

The party continued on dirty 6th

Beautiful Becca

Mandy & Matt

Matt & Mandy

Becca & Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment